Where are you located?
FABIPOPS is located at 222 Broadway in manhattan by appt only!
What are your hours?
We are open 24 online! Feel free to send us an email or place an order online anytime.
What are your payment methods?
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
What kinds of baked goods do you sell?
Made to Order - Custom cakes, cake pops, cupcakes, mini cakes, french macarons, chocolate covered strawberries, and gourmet cookies,
Are you certified kosher?
Do you deliver?
Yes. Delivery surcharges are based on proximity and day of the week, We deliver anywhere in the tri-state area. Deliveries must be pre-arranged.
How far in advance should I place my order?
Please place your orders 1-2 weeks in advance.
Due to the high volume of requests for our cakes, we must have a minimum of 2 weeks notice.
But what if I need a cake tomorrow?
If you need a cake sooner, we alway have a limited number of cakes prepped. Please call and place an order over the phone. We will always try to accommodate late orders when possible.
Can I put something on hold?
Yes, with advance payment.
I’m getting married/throwing a big party. Can I come in for a cake consultation?
Absolutely, for parties of ~60 attendees or more. We schedule consultations at our 222 broadway in manhattan location.
How should I store my cake?
Cakes iced in fondant or with fondant decorations should NOT be refrigerated! The fondant will melt.
Cakes iced in buttercream or ganache do not need refrigeration if they are to be served the same day; otherwise, refrigerate and then serve at room temperature.
Cakes with cream cheese icing (such as the Red Velvet o) and the Strawberry Shortcake must be refrigerated.
What is the minimum order for custom cupcakes?
Custom cupcakes include anything that differs from our standard flavor combinations, colors, and decorations. We ask that you order two dozen or more.
I would like a cake with a picture on it. Can you do that?
Yes. With at least one week advance notice, please send us the image in the highest resolution possible to our e-mail. Picture plaques typically cost $75 and up, depending on images and size.
1. NO REFUNDS! All our products are made to order and customized for each client.
2. The final date for any changes of size, flavors, or design is 2 weeks prior to the event. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
3. Once the cake is delivered to the location and set up on an appropriately stable table or base in a cool, dry room (or refrigerator, if indicated), we are not responsible for any damages that may incur. If you decide to pick up and set up the cake or any other FABIPOPS product, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake or product once it leaves FABIPOPS possession. You are responsible for providing appropriate and secure transportation.
4. Delivery and setup fees are will apply within the five-borough area. Fees outside of NYC are based on location. Delivery must be booked in advance. We do not have same day delivery available. There will be hourly charges of $75 if we have to wait at a location.
5. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
Have a different question? Then don’t hesitate to call, email, or visit us!